NSC Commo SME, 18E, J6 - TS-SCI
ResponsibilitiesDevelops, oversees, and presents complex training programs for government customer. Defines and identifies program needs with business units. Obtains technical data and schedules programs. Conducts training programs on tactical radios and field expedient communications. Designs and develops training program elements and modules. Formulates training policies and schedules utilizing knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems or changes in products, procedures, or services. Develops teaching aids to include training manuals, demonstration models, reference materials and visual aids. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid knowledge of RF equipment to include: AN/PRC 152A, AN/PRC 148, AN/PRC 117G, AN/PRC 137 (HF)Experience with Motorola APX 3000 and 6000Experience with Harris Next Generation Tactical CommunicationsStrong foundation in RF Theories and TechnologiesExcellent communication skillsOrganization and time management skillsAble to prioritize and meet deadlinesAble to work independently and as part of a teamDesire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 10 – 15 yrs. of experience in technical training, instruction, and/or experience Must have a Top Secret-SCI security clearance or be SCI eligible
- Up to 25% CONUS based travel
- Occasional and intermittent travel for official purposes is required.
- Lift over 35 LBS