Site Lead - Charlottesville, VA - Active TS/SCI Required
Site Lead Active TS/SCI RequiredCharlottesville, VA The employee will support the ACES contract in the following manner: Provides technical; administrative; and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks. At this level; the position is typically responsible for managing multiple tasks or a single large project and supervising up to 25 employees both exempt and non-exempt and may include one or more subordinate supervisors. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
- Provides technical; administrative; and operational management of assigned project or tasks; including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff; including subordinate supervisors.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans; proposals; reports; and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors; other agencies; and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Accountable for all aspects of requirements and manages the hands-on; day-to-day issues related to operational activities
- Responsible for operations including security; maintenance and accountability
- Responsible for meeting all technical requirements
- Ensures that processes and network systems facilitate meeting performance requirements
- Point-of-Contact for issues - Is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the task order
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with military officials; managers; and subordinates.