Storage Administrator Level 3 - Pyongtaek, Korea - TS/SCI Required
7 days left
- Full Time
Storage Administrator Level 3 TS/SCI RequiredPyongtaek, Korea The employee will support the ACES contract in the following manner: Responsible for the analysis; administration and support of voice; video; and/or data communications networks.
- Analyzes; administers and maintains voice; video; and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice; video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software; including peripheral; output; and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Strong experience configuring different types of SAN/NAS with VMware Integration; strong experience with HP and Netapp SAN; QNAP NAS; RedHat Certified Administrator; PowerShell; with scripting; implementing or assessing DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Be responsible for managing remote replications; node redundancy; storage snapshots; provide high availability of storage.
- Install; operate and maintain network and storage appliances
- Install patches and perform system updates
- Manage storage allocation; space; and replication strategies
- Analyze and resolve problems related to storage systems and network storage solutions
- Troubleshoot and restore complex storage problems across the enterprise related to replication strategies and storage strategies across wide area networks
- Recover data when required
- Provide recommendations on storage upgrades and supports project integration as required