Field Service Technician/Level 3 - Grafenwhoehr, Germany - Active TS/SCI required
Field Service Technician/Level 3Active TS/SCI requiredGrafenwhoehr, Germany The employee will support the I2TS3 contract in the following manner: Fabricates; installs; maintains; and repairs electronic; mechanical; and/or other types of components and equipment.
- Installs; maintains; repairs; overhauls; troubleshoots; modifies; constructs and tests various types of electrical; electronic; and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
- Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve complex problems.
- Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
- Modifies circuitry to improve performance.
- Makes recommendations for improvements or modifications to correct problems.
- Provides operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
- Prepares operating and malfunction reports and related documentation.
- Works with engineering staff to determine and solve equipment design problems.
- Performs quality assurance testing of assemblies and equipment fabricated by other technicians.
- Provides work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites
- Perform server and desktop installation; basic cabling
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
- Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring; security; operating system (OS) installation; and other local area system administration related functions Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere or garrison locations
- Maintain and load cryptographic devices and keys
- Perform troubleshooting; maintenance; and repair on many types of hardware and software