Senior Storage Administrator - Fort Bragg, North Carolina - Active TS/SCI is required
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Storage Administrator Active TS/SCI is requiredFort Bragg, North Carolina The employee will support the I2TS3 contract in the following manner: Responsible for the analysis; administration and support of voice; video; and/or data communications networks.
- Analyzes; administers and maintains voice; video; and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice; video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software; including peripheral; output; and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Design; install; configure; upgrade and administer global enterprise Network Area Storage (NAS)/Storage Area Network (SAN) systems up to 10 petabytes.
- Manage scheduled backups of the site’s data on multiple platforms and networks
- Provide stable and reliable operations of the storage environments.
- Align backup strategies with operational requirements.
- Address and implement IAVA updates
- Maintain STIG compliance and OS currency of all NAS devices.
- Administer and maintain NETApp’s SnapManager suite of backup and recovery tools such as Snap Manager for Exchange SharePoint; MS SQL and Oracle.
- IAT Level II certification required
- NetApp NCDA recommended