Technical Writer - Fort Bragg, North Carolina - Active TS/SCI is required
6 days left
- Full Time
Technical Writer Active TS/SCI is requiredFort Bragg, North Carolina The employee will support the i2ts3 contract in the following manner: Researches; prepares and edits technical documents. 1. Researches; prepares and edits complex technical documents for publication; including users manuals; training materials; installation guides; proposals; and reports.2. Reviews; researches; and edits information for preparation of contract deliverables.3. Ensures documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality; graphics; format; and style. 4. Interfaces with writers; illustrators; word processors; and subject matter experts in coordinating/preparing the edited draft for publication.5. Participates in the creation of proposals and multi-media presentation materials.6. Participates in the design and development of marketing brochures; conference programs; public relations announcements; and other materials when requested.7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical documentation staff members.8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.9. Participates in special projects as required. Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivery of accurate documentation.
- Accountable for the timely production
- Upkeep; and delivery of documentation.
- Responsible for documenting control areas in authorization package body of evidence.
- Accountable for obtaining information for engineering personnel.
- Perform security documentation reviews for gaps in posture resulting in recommendations for the inclusion into the risk mitigation strategy.