Auditing System Administrator Fort Bragg, North Carolina - Active TS/SCI is required
Auditing System AdministratorActive TS/SCI is requiredFort Bragg, North Carolina The employee will support the I2TS3 contract in the following manner: Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products; systems; software and/or related components and equipment.
- Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products; systems; software and/or related components and equipment.
- Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
- Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
- May participate in quality assurance plan development.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced test engineers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Responsible for ArcSight operations and system availability
- Responsible for building and maintaining the ArcSight server (and remote components) software baseline; to include the ArcSight application and server operating system.
- Responsible for working with Army; INSCOM; GISA-C; and RS IT staffs to maintain at an operational state the ArcSight infrastructure.
- Leads effort to establish ArcSight connectors across the GISA-C enterprise
- Point-of-Contact for ArcSight performance and technical issues.
- Loads; configures; and deploys ArcSight software.
- Assists security analysts in the production of reports in response to their requirements.
- Provides the Government ArcSight performance data.
- Proposes Arcsight system; configuration