HBSS Administrator - Fort Bragg, North Carolina - Active TS/SCI is required
HBSS Administrator Active TS/SCI is requiredFort Bragg, North Carolina The employee will support the I2TS3 contract in the following manner:
- Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products; systems; software and/or related components and equipment.
- Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products; systems; software and/or related components and equipment
- Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
- Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
- May participate in quality assurance plan development.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced test engineers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Accountable for HBSS requirements and manages HBSS
- Responsible for HBSS operations and system availability
- Responsible for building and maintaining the HBSS server (and remote components) software baseline; to include the HBSS application and server operating system.
- Responsible for building HBSS clients and deployment packages; and client deployment.
- Point-of-Contact for HBSS performance and technical issues.
- Loads; configures; and deploys HBSS modules.
- Prepares HBSS reports in response to customer requirements.
- Provides the Government HBSS performance data.
- Proposes HBSS system; configuration; and other recommendations to enhance system effectiveness and efficiency.