Senior System Administrator - Fort Bragg, North Carolina - Active TS/SCI is required
6 days left
- Full Time
Senior System AdministratorActive TS/SCI is requiredFort Bragg, North Carolina The employee will support the I2TS3 contract in the following manner: Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software; coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Senior technical expert for MS applications design; development and management.
- Accountable for all aspects of MS Windows requirements and manages the hands-on; day-to-day issues related to MS Windows
- Responsible for providing support to Windows Operating Systems and Servers (e.g. Windows 7; Windows Server 2008R2; AD; DNS; Exchange; etc.) or designated replacements for the operating systems or software.
- Responsible for building and maintaining server and workstation baseline images for multiple security enclaves; travel; stand-alone networks and single purpose devices (i.e. Virus Scanners and Data Transfers).
- Responsible for building and maintaining software sanctuary and deployment packages using SCCM. Senior technical expert for all VMWare systems/servers on all networks.
- Responsible for server virtualization administration and maintenance for virtual environments.
- Provides problem resolution for the supported infrastructure in sanctuary; deployment or exercises.
- Provides design and implementation for all aspects of the virtualization infrastructure development life cycle.