Senior System Engineer - Fort Bragg, North Carolina - Active TS/SCI is required
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior System Engineer Active TS/SCI is requiredFort Bragg, North Carolina Register NOW for Open House at Ft Bragg on 3/21/17 The employee will support the ACES contract in the following manner: Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design; I/O design; firmware development; model formulation; manufacturing and development cost projections; computer architecture analysis and design; and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling; simulation; and analysis.
- Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies; analyzes; and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications; input/output processes; and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Accountable for all Microsoft (MS) related software (e.g. operating systems; servers; AD; etc.) requirements and manages the hands-on; day-to-day issues related to same
- Responsible for security; maintenance; performance and accountability of MS assets.
- Responsible for Enterprise VMware Services and VMs