New Graduate Registered Nurses Apply Now!
6 days left
- Full Time
If you are a New Graduate Registered Nurse looking to work with one of the most progressive and integrated healthcare organizations in the country, we invite YOU to APPLY TODAY!
Current departments accepting new graduates RNS include:
Cardiac OR (for new grads with scrub exp)
New Graduate RN Position Highlights
Training/Orientation: In addition to Sentara Healthcare's extensive training and orientation, you will also benefit from our Vizient/AACN Nurse Residency Program™ (NRP). This program will effectively support you as you transition into your first professional role.
Technology: Sentara is one of the most progressive and integrated healthcare organizations in the country. We are dedicated to providing leading medical experts, advanced technology and continuous innovation.
Nursing Excellence: Support our providers, you are key to accomplishing our mission: We improve health every day. Click here to read a note from our Chief Nursing Officer and review our Nursing Annual Report.
Awards: Our goal at Sentara is to be among the best healthcare providers in the country, so we strive for top 10 percent rankings in all areas where care, quality and service are considered. We're proud that we have been recognized by many state and national organizations for our work.
- You will develop, implement and evaluate plans of care for specific patient populations.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to facilitate integrated and comprehensive care.
- Possesses clinical knowledge and skills to meet standards as required by specific clinical areas.
- Demonstrate the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities to care for the individualized needs of the patient to include physical, psychological, socio-cultural, spiritual and cognitive needs as well as functional abilities including the need for diversified use of such practices.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse Program.
- Registered Nurse License in the State of VA (or eligible).
- BLS required.
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. Our success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth. If you want to be part of this awesome team, please visit our website at www.sentaracareers.com (keyword search: 86294BR) to apply today!
Questions, please contact Nurse Recruitment at 757-228-7433 or email@example.com.
DAILY INFO CHATS - Every Monday - Friday from 2pm - 3pm there are Sentara Recruiters available to answer your questions. Follow this link to register for one of our Chats! https://goo.gl/DAs0le