Sr Analyst, Info Security
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Develops and maintains Assessment and Authorization (A&A) packages for new systems transitioning on to Joint Service Provider (JSP) networks.
- Manage and reports IAVA and DISA STIG compliancy for all newly deployed or transitioning network devices.
- Tracks all Cyber Task Orders
- Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
- Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Serves as a task owner for processes and serve as a Risk Management Framework (RMF) resource for team and organization.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.