Jr. Information Assurance/Cyber Analyst - 1175
The MIL Corporation seeks a Jr. Information Assurance/Cyber Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, Maryland location. The Jr. IA/Cyber Analyst will support the development of the MLS RMF A&A packages.
• Work as part of a team to develop standard operating procedures, POAM, SSP, DR plans, contingency plans, and acceptable use plans
• Conduct risk and vulnerability analysis as it supports the RMF process
• Provide status reports to MLS project management
• Ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices in the delivery of all IT services
• Work with the HPC/TMRC authorizing official to ensure all requirements are met for authorizing decisions
• Maintain software configuration management by implementing processes/procedures to ensure configuration control and status accounting of the software development effort
• Assess security events to determine impact and implement corrective actions
• HS/GED and 5 years of experience; AA/AS and 3 years of experience; BA/BS and 1 year of experience
• DoD IAT Level I certification (OS and A+ or Network+)
• DoD Clearance
• Experience with assisting in developing SOP's
• Experience with risk and vulnerability analysis
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Very good attention to detail
• DoD IAT Level II certification (OS and Security+ CE)
• Experience with DIACAP/RMF principles
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.