- Provide assistance, coordination scheduling the handling/movement of cargo all passenger and cargo as part of the Trans-Arabian Network (TAN) land, air, sea lift load planning program for supported commands within the CENTCOM AOR.
- Analyze route information and node/mode utilization. Create route analysis and propose Courses of Action based on Intelligence data. Collect and analyze transportation and distribution data from Department of Defense strategic partners (TRANSCOM, CENTCOM, SDDC, ARCENT, CDDOC, 1st TSC, MARCENT, AFCENT, NAVCENT, SOCCENT and various other supported units) within the CENTCOM AOR. Conduct cost analysis for which method to fund the TAN (GFM, or Contract). Analyze and understand theater distribution process within the CENTCOM AOR.
- Maintain situational awareness and report on Air, Land, Sea movements within the CENTCOM AOR to include command initiatives, high visibility equipment moves, and deployment/redeployment efforts.
- Provide input on the process for using the TAN within the CENTCOM AOR. Identify cargo and potential customer units and organizations to utilize the TAN. Be able to produce future plans for TAN routes, cargo, modes and nodes. Monitor regular GLOC reports IOT establish patterns and utilization rates. Assist the 1st TSC OCP with planning efforts.
- Provide weekly reports on analyzed data, current status, and way-ahead to senior leadership. Create strategic level distribution products to include route analysis, identification of cargo for route utilization, requirement and capability analysis, and other TAN specific topics as required.
- Attend Movement Board meetings daily/weekly. Attend bi-weekly CENTCOM TAN Working group. Participate in regular meetings with strategic partners within the AO to include TRANSCOM, CENTCOM, ARCENT, SDDC, DLA and others. Be prepared to brief senior level audiences when tasked.
Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Transportation, Operations, or Logistics Management field. In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 10 years of senior level Army Transportation experience.
2-5 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.Proficiency with Global Command and Control System (GCCS), Computerized Movement Planning and Status System (COMPASS), Transportation Coordinator – Automated Information System II (TC-AIMS II), Transportation Coordinator Automated Command and Control Information System (TC-ACCIS), AGCCS, the collateral local area network, Microsoft Office, and Unit Status Reporting (USR), planning, and deployment/redeployment operations in order to provide guidelines for subordinate commands, Intra-Theater Request System (ITARs), Global Transportation Network (GTN), Single Mobility System (SMS), Battle Command Sustainment Support System (BCS3), TRANSLOG WEB (module inside BCS3), and Transportation Coordinators Automated Information for Movement System (TC-AIMS). Understanding of the basic principles of sustainment, transportation and distribution. Working knowledge of the basic classes of supply and knowledge of the customs and processes required for the AOR Have an in-depth knowledge of Aircraft configurations, utilization, and transportation requirements. Understand the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP). As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.