Resident Counselor III
This position will work with HOC families and staff to create, promote and facilitate Youth Academy activities during the summer and school year. Provide youth placement assistance and establish partnerships with educators, community programs and opportunities that promote youth STEM enrichment and development.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Human Services or related field.
- Three years of increasingly responsible experience in providing youth enrichment services.
- Ability to relate well to people with diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Must possess good judgment; good computer skills, have the ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skill