Unified Capabilities Architect
5 days left
- Full Time
Implementation, Design and Architect of complex UC solutions brining in strong industry experience. Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competition. Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business environment and map the requirements and proactively suggest alternatives. Education
- Baccalaureate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- CCIE Collaboration Certification
- 15+ years of voice/video collaboration engineering experience while meeting expertise requirement.
- Must have good communication skills, shows tact, effective listening skills, follow through and anticipates questions while being prepared with answers or follow-up.
- The ability to work independently with little to no supervision researching new technologies or comparing technologies to meet the customers need while providing an unbiased opinion.
- Candidate must be a team player and be able to follow processes and procedures.
- Self-disciplined, self-starter, professional who can successfully bring projects to closure with minimum direction, guidance and oversight.