The SR database architect is responsible for the Oracle architecture guidance, software development management and Content Management including Managed Metadata, Enterprise Taxonomies, Content Organizers, Document Centers and Record Centers. The SR database architect develop reference documents to guide project teams in developing secure applications for the Fusion Middleware (FM platform, define the Oracle FMW platform reference architecture, validate current FMW platform architecture and provide recommendations for improvement. Validate the FMW high availability and failover approach in production and stage environments, develop a deployment strategy for FMW platform patching and upgrades, work with project teams to organize application processes into common shared services for greater re-use. Education
- Baccalaureate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 12c Maximum Availability Certified Master & 12c Administrator Certified Master
- 15+ years of Oracle database engineering & administration experience while meeting expertise requirements
- Must have good communication skills, shows tact, effective listening skills, follow through and anticipates questions while being prepared with answers or follow-up.
- The ability to work independently with little to no supervision researching new technologies or comparing technologies to meet the customers need while providing an unbiased opinion.
- Candidate must be a team player and be able to follow processes and procedures.
- Self-disciplined, self-starter, professional who can successfully bring projects to closure with minimum direction, guidance and oversight.