Big Data Architect
The Big Data Architect will have progressive experience in data management, data migration, data warehousing, business intelligence and data modeling with a deep knowledge of enterprise data architecture concepts. Experience designing and building mission critical/high volume transaction and highly scalable systems across globally distributed data centers. The Big Data Architect will have hands-on software development experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Splunk, Cassandra, BigQuery, MapReduce, Impala, Redshift, Kinesis or Postgre SQL. The Big Data Architect experience in enterprise data modeling, data normalization, key/value pair modeling, sue case modeling, business rule design and storing metadata/data dictionaries within a formal modeling tool Education
- Baccalaureate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Relevant certifications and licenses will be considered.
- 15+ years of big data and relevant engineering experience while meeting expertise requirements
- Must have good communication skills, shows tact, effective listening skills, follow through and anticipates questions while being prepared with answers or follow-up.
- The ability to work independently with little to no supervision researching new technologies or comparing technologies to meet the customers need while providing an unbiased opinion.
- Candidate must be a team player and be able to follow processes and procedures.
- Self-disciplined, self-starter, professional who can successfully bring projects to closure with minimum direction, guidance and oversight.