6 days left
- Full Time
The SR Storage Solutions Engineer will develop and deliver the technical solution and business case for recording and storing enterprise data; includes developing "As is" diagrams and detailed technical design & architecture development of a "TO BE" solution. The architect will design and implement storage, backup, recovery, and data management solutions.Expertise Requirements:
- Professional level experience in storage, back-up, recovery, and data management.
- In-depth knowledge of SAN communications, storage hardware to include EMC, NetApp, Brocade, Cisco and Symantec.
- In-depth knowledge of SAN protocols such as iSCSI, FC, VSAN, FCIP, and FCoE.
- Strong understanding and practical experience with technologies like replication, zoning, switch configuration, disaster recovery, and fault tolerance.
- In-depth knowledge of management and design of storage area network, projects, and installation of new devices, systems and on-going maintenance of the infrastructure.