Host Based Security System (HBSS) Administrator
7 days left
- Full Time
HBSS/ACAS Administrators need solid technical skills and experience to perform daily administration and troubleshooting of McAfee's Host Based Security System on endpoints and scanning and identification and remediation of vulnerabilities using ACAS in accordance with Government compliance and cybersecurity guidelines. HBSS/ACAS administrators troubleshoot and resolve problems with HBSS on endpoints and servers as well as conduct compliance scans with ACAS to identify security issues and patch compliance. Typical Duties Include:
- Troubleshooting HBSS product issues and outages.
- Coordinating and planning authorized system interruption (ASI details), as needed.
- Maintaining system patches, as well as operating system, in accordance with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance.
- Scanning systems and assisting the team in remediating vulnerabilities using ACAS.
- Integrating and testing new and custom signatures on servers and workstation across the enterprise.