Princ Info Security Analyst -
7 days left
- Full Time
- Performs the following duties independently with minimal oversight.
- Lead the effort in the monitoring of our network security, boundaries, in regards to attacks, intrusions, and spillages.
- Ensures that network security is maintained at the highest level and network performance is not impacted or restricted due to non-approved attempts on our systems.
- Maintain network security designs, configurations and support of all IDS (Intrusion Detection Systems) as well as firewalls and other network security devices.
- Leads the development and maintenance of Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation
- Process (DIACAP) documentation package with the focus of achieving DoD Information Assurance (DIA) Certification and Accreditation (CAP) (DIACAP).
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) or current system of accreditation.
- Leads the development and maintenance of Crane corporate documentation required by the DIACAP process for providing support to the system administrators for their individual systems.