Source Strategy Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
The contract is the key mechanism for delivering multi-source analytical support. The Source Operations and Management Directorate (SX) seeks to quantitatively and qualitatively improve the mission areas of Source Operations through contractor support to existing collection management operational activities. Future needs and capabilities, as well as developmental assignments, are included. The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, support to the following functions:
- Supporting the integration of GEOINT sources – from the identification of new GEOINT capabilities through data delivery in a common fashion.
- The contractor shall provide on-site national GEOINT technical collection requirements management support. This support will include the creation, submission, coordination, and monitoring of IC, combatant commands, service intelligence centers, and Joint Staff J2 imagery intelligence collection requirements, to include advanced geospatial intelligence requirements.The contractor shall monitor and track imagery collection performance analysis on IC/DoD/J2 specific requirements as directed. The contractor shall measure the effectiveness of various collection strategies against the tasked requirements, and where necessary, recommend strategy changes to improve collection/exploitation. The contractor shall provide on-site GEOINT collections strategy technical analysis and operations support.
- 5-8 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
- Advance skills with all capabilities and use all GIMS functionalities to include but not limited to Advanced Search, Dissemination Rules, Strategies, NGDS-Discovery Services, GIN Creation, GIN Modification and Approval, Tasking Dashboard, Geospatial Dashboard, Supplier Management, OOI Target Creation, OOI Query, OOI Modification, OOI Management, AGI Search, Virtual File Folders, and UIM-Approved Product Holdings (Report) Search.
- Advanced skills with MS Office; to include Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to Identify and apply multiple strategies or procedures to effectively perform moderately complex GEOINT analysis.
- Understand increasingly-complex GEOINT situations or problems by identifying key issues and assumptions and collecting relevant information from multiple sources. The candidate shall be able to analyze and integrate multiple sources of information to identify patterns or trends and draw reasonable; logical conclusions for increasingly-complex GEOINT problems.
- Ability to complete sound and timely GEOINT analysis affecting their own work; and that of those around them.
- Should be a self-starter; be able to work alone; yet be able to share information with team members and customers in a timely manner.
- High level of oral and written communication skills and demonstrate high customer support skills.