Source Throughput Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
The contract is the key mechanism for delivering multi-source analytical support. The Source Operations and Management Directorate (SX) seeks to quantitatively and qualitatively improve the mission areas of Source Operations through contractor support to existing collection management operational activities. Future needs and capabilities, as well as developmental assignments, are included. The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, support to the following functions:
- Supporting the integration of GEOINT sources – from the identification of new GEOINT capabilities through data delivery in a common fashion.
- The contractor shall provide on-site national GEOINT technical collection requirements management support. This support will include the creation, submission, coordination, and monitoring of IC, combatant commands, service intelligence centers, and Joint Staff J2 imagery intelligence collection requirements, to include advanced geospatial intelligence requirements.The contractor shall monitor and track imagery collection performance analysis on IC/DoD/J2 specific requirements as directed. The contractor shall measure the effectiveness of various collection strategies against the tasked requirements, and where necessary, recommend strategy changes to improve collection/exploitation. The contractor shall provide on-site GEOINT collections strategy technical analysis and operations support.
- 5 - 8 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
- Advance skills with all capabilities and use all GIMS functionalities to include but not limited to Advanced Search, Dissemination Rules, Strategies, NGDS-Discovery Services, GIN Creation, GIN Modification and Approval, Tasking Dashboard, Geospatial Dashboard, Supplier Management, OOI Target Creation, OOI Query, OOI Modification, OOI Management, AGI Search, Virtual File Folders, and UIM-Approved Product Holdings (Report) Search
- Working knowledge of GEOINT collection platforms and sensors designed to assist in GEOINT collection; Production and visualization
- Must have experience in Intelligence analysis and information management.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community management policies; processes; and practices.
- Demonstrate strong conceptual; writing and presentation skills Knowledge of NSG operational capabilities and the mission of NGA/Source
- Must have knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of tools (2003 or 2007)
- Candidate must have experience at the National tactical supporting GEOINT operations at varying levels of responsibility.
- Knowledge of NSGs Tasking; Collection; Processing; Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) Processes.
- Knowledge of NGA’s Enterprise Services Dissemination Processes and supporting architectures.
- Candidate must have experience with tasking tools; both WEB and Classic; and WEB Fishtools.
- Experience using PRISM for research and tasking of airborne requirements Knowledge with Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) software; as well as Web 2.0 tools such as wiki; blog; RSS and other Intelink collaboration tools.
- Can support the development of collaborative networks for information sharing and will work to expand these networks so that others may benefit.
- Can support in directing the activities of highly skilled technical and analytical teams responsible for developing solutions to highly complex analytical/intelligence problems.
- Shall have excellent level of oral and written communication skills
- Shall have demonstrated expert customer support skills.