Clinical Research Associate I (CRA, Clinical Monitor) (WRAIR)
Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR), in support of its biomedical research mission, has a requirement to support the Center for Military Psychiatry and Neurosciences (CMPNS) mission to conduct basic and applied research to develop evidence-based strategies to diagnose, prevent, and mitigate the effects of psychological demands, continuous operations, and brain trauma on the health and well-being of Service Members. The position outlined below is in support of the Behavioral Biology Branch.Responsibilities:
- Participates in the design, administration and monitoring of clinical trials.
- Analyzes and evaluates clinical data gathered during research.
- Ensures compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Requires a BS, RN, or BSN degree or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a clinical research setting.Knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements is required.