Clinical Research Coordinator (WRAIR)
Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR), in support of its biomedical research mission, has a requirement to support the Center for Military Psychiatry and Neurosciences (CMPNS) mission to conduct basic and applied research to develop evidence-based strategies to diagnose, prevent, and mitigate the effects of psychological demands, continuous operations, and brain trauma on the health and well-being of Service Members. The position outlined below is in support of the Behavioral Biology & NICoE Branch.Responsibilities:
- Organizes research information for clinical projects.
- Selects and observes subjects and assists with data analysis and reporting.
- Oversees experiment scheduling and collection of data.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.