Program Coordinator (WRAIR)
Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR), in support of its biomedical research mission, has a requirement to support the Center for Military Psychiatry and Neurosciences (CMPNS) mission to conduct basic and applied research to develop evidence-based strategies to diagnose, prevent, and mitigate the effects of psychological demands, continuous operations, and brain trauma on the health and well-being of Service Members. The position outlined below is in support of the Military Psychiatry Branch.Responsibilities:
- Coordinates scheduling, and technical performance of company programs.
- Responsibilities also include aiding in contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, and specifications of contracts.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complex tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a unit/department head.