Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR), in support of its biomedical research mission, has a requirement to support the Center for Military Psychiatry and Neurosciences (CMPNS) mission to conduct basic and applied research to develop evidence-based strategies to diagnose, prevent, and mitigate the effects of psychological demands, continuous operations, and brain trauma on the health and well-being of Service Members. The position outlined below is in support of the Research Transition Office.Responsibilities:
- Designs and conducts military training programs.
- Monitors and reports the effectiveness of training during an initial period and for a defined period.
- May be involved in initial plan design and existing plan enhancements.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Training field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.