Principal Investigator-Military Psychiatric Branch (WRAIR)
6 days left
- Full Time
Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR), in support of its biomedical research mission, has a requirement to support the Center for Military Psychiatry and Neurosciences (CMPNS) mission to conduct basic and applied research to develop evidence-based strategies to diagnose, prevent, and mitigate the effects of psychological demands, continuous operations, and brain trauma on the health and well-being of Service Members. The position outlined below is in support of the Military Psychiatric Branch.Responsibilities:
- Participates in research and development activities.
- Utilizes established mathematical and scientific techniques to compile and analyze data.
- Writes technical reports detailing procedures, outcomes, and observations.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department