Curriculum Developer – Social Service Focused Trainings
6 days left
- Full Time
- Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements. Conducts analysis of training and delivery method requirements. Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials. Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans. Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, and other learning solutions. Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery methods. Coordinates with Program Director and training staff to develop training materials and evaluation tools. Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Education or a related discipline.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- 5-8 years of related instructional development experience.
- Clean FBI fingerprint, Child Abuse and Neglect (C/AN) and/or child protective services check.