Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Administrator- Associate
The Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Administrator- Associate will have the technical expertise in deployment; management; and operational sustainment of managed services within the AWS platform.
- Functional duties of the candidate will include:Deploying; managing; and operating scalable; highly available; and fault tolerant systems on AWSMigrating existing on-premise applications and services to AWSImplementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWSSelecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute; data; or security requirementsIdentifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practicesEstimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- One or more years of hands-on experience operating AWS-based applications
- Experience provisioning; operating; and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS
- Capabilities to provide AWS operations and deployment