6 days left
- Full Time
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
- Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data.
- Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.
- Codes applications and tests to software requirements.
- Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
- Writes or updates software specifications.
- Creates custom solutions for customer based on provided or defined specifications.
- Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems.
- Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users.
- Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Detail Oriented, Self-Motivated and Independent worker
- 2-5 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
- JAVA and/or SQL experience preferred. HEDIS, MedMeasures and MedCapture knowledge preferred.
- Candidate must successfully clear all GSA Excluded Parties Lists at time of hire and at all times during employment in this position.