Quality Improvement Manager
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. US Citizenship and 3 years of continuous US residency required.
- Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and coordinates testing.
- Working knowledge of Selenium and Java based tools required.
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
- Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Implements corrective actions and quality improvement plans.
- Drives process improvement within program teams and customer interfaces.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to other Quality Assurance personnel.
- Coordinates quality related training.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Familiarity with Oracle required.
- 5-8 years of IT related quality assurance experience.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation and Capability Maturity Model Integration(CMMI) practices/appraisal experience an advantage.
- Experience in using a variety of industry best practice software tools preferred.