Lead Help Desk Technician (Top Secret Clearance Required)
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network; desktop; and/or systems hardware and software.
- Screens; refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Installs; configures; and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems; investigate causes; and recommend solutions.
- Provides troubleshooting and support.
- Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians; and may have limited supervisory responsibilities
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.