Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative
6 days left
- Full Time
General Dynamics Information Technology is looking for Bilingual Survey Workers (Customer Service Representative / CSR) which are fluent in Spanish and English to work on the Census contract. The Associate Specialist, Survey position is an entry-level position which handles inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner. This position is temporary until May. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow defined Census program information, processes, and procedures.
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
- Adhere to Census approved scripts in conducting interviews and completing forms.
- Use frequently asked questions (FAQs) and help text to look up and provide information to inquiries.
- Enter data into desktop application to accurately capture all responses.
- Adhere to the Title 13 requirements for maintaining confidentiality of all Census data.
- Follow defined Census guidelines as they apply to completing Census forms.
- May be required to work some weekends. Overtime maybe required.
- Report problems that occur.
- Adhere to designated work schedule.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Part-time, weekend, and night shifts available.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 6 months customer service required.
- Security Clearance required. Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk security clearance.
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly and professionally.
- Bilingual agents (with Englisha and Spanish fluency) will receive a pay differential and will be required to pass a language skills assessment test.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual service levels required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team member is required.
- Must be able to type at least 20 words per minute (WPM).