Systems Administrator TS/SCI Required
Candidate shall manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems. Answer phone calls, emails, and walk-in requests for IT Support. Creating customer support requests for users. Perform initial troubleshooting of computer issues. Physically responding to IAVA updates, STIG compliance, Software installation/updates for workstations and servers, and perform Account Management. Additionally, the candidate shall provide as required:
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems
- Maintains system documentation, rack elevation drawings, and Logical Block diagrams.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- On-Site Troubleshooting of servers, file storage, and workstations for Primary and Remote site locations.
- Ensure Information Assurance Compliance Measures are met for all unclassified and classified networks
- In-processing & Out-processing users for the S6 (Account paperwork, establish accounts & passwords, etc.) for all Military, Government and Contractors
- Developing & Implementing IT related solutions to meet Mission requirements
- Creating/Maintaining SOP Continuity guides
- IT subject matter expert and first responder responsibilities
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.