Information Security Analyst - Secret SSBI - Weisbaden, Germany
Information Security Analyst Wiesbaden, Germany Active Secret with SSBI Clearance Required - Must be eligible for Top Secret Assist the ISSM in ensuring that a Certification and Accreditation package is prepared and maintained in accordance with (IAW) the DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT). Register systems in APMS and process each accreditation package in eMASS under the RMF. Collect artifacts and develop/refine COOP/DRP; System Security Plans and Standard Operating Procedures as needed to ensure compliance with NIST SP 800-53 and CNSSI 1253. Ensure all IA Controls for accreditation are met and ultimate submission of package to the AO for an Approval to Operate on all Software and Hardware.
- Perform Security Control Assessor (SCA-V) duties
- Perform RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Self Assessments.
- Perform pre-validation A&A that includes performance of A&A testing and vulnerability scanning in order to validate IA policy; regulation; Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG); and Best Business Practice (BBP) compliance.
- Perform vulnerability scanning using tools such as the DISA Gold Disk Scan and ACAS Scanner.
- Generate Evaluation Risk Reports and scorecards.
- Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks; systems; and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies; through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments; including user accounts; application access; file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.