Senior Database Analyst-SQL
6 days left
- Full Time
Participates in the maintenance, upgrade, and administration of relational databases and appllication programs in a enterprise network operating environment. Responsibilities will include:
- Support analysis of information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities. Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure. Reviews business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds. Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions. Provides Tier 3 support for enterprise business applications. Support certification and accreditation using Department of Defense (DOD) Standard Implementation Guidance (STIG) for SQL ServerAssignments may include design of data dictionaries, database structure and layout, installing, upgrading, and managing database applications. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Analysts. Stay current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements.Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- 5-8 years of related database analysis and/or administration experience.
- Active DoD security clearance with TS eligibility Required
- Security + Certification Required
- MCP or MCIPT SQL Server Certification desired
- Understanding of the following desired: .net programming to include the use of the Common Language Runtime in SQL Server; Internet Information Services (IIS) and how applications securely access SQL Server; SharePoint and how to maintain a healthy SharePoint/SQL Server system; Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)