Graphics Designer - Bolling AFB - Current TS/SCI is required
7 days left
- Full Time
Graphics Designer New Contract, supporting DIA customer. Get in on ground floor to this exciting new contract working at the HQ for DIA at - Bolling AFB (close to Alexandria, VA)! Actively Funded Position. Apply Today or send resume to Robert.Cellich@gdit.com (NOTE: Please list Job/Requisition ID# in subject line of email) Must have TS/SCI security clearance and some experience using Adobe Photoshop, Framemaker or Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher and Corel Paintshop Pro or Draw etc.. Chosen individual will be involved in designing and developing graphics and illustrations for use in technical publications, marketing material, and other visual communications media. Responsibilities:
- Utilize current graphic design technology and software applications to produce graphics and illustrations for use in technical publications, marketing materials, websites, and other visual communications media.
- Prepares illustrations from concept to actual output. May use drawings, sketches, models, and/or written and verbal instructions.
- Selects styles and sizes of type, lay out material, and perform related tasks.
- May participate in the design and creation of videos using computer and video equipment.
- May prepare storyboard(s) for use in video or computer presentations.
- Prepare notes and instructions for printing.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 2-5 years of related graphic design experience.
- Proficiency with Macintosh and PC based computer platforms, as well as graphic design applications, such as Adobe Create Suite 6 or later, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Acrobat, InDesign, DreamWeaver, and MS Office.
- Experience with MAPublisher, ARCGIS, HTML5 coding and 3D design and printing preferred.