Graphics Designer - TS/SCI is required
Graphics Designer Chosen individual will work with a team of graphics design specialists responsible for designing materials for intelligence briefing products, official events, functions, Agency exhibits/displays, certificates, signage, and briefings.
- Utilize current graphic design technology and software applications to produce graphics and illustrations for use in technical publications, marketing materials, websites, and other visual communications media.
- Prepares illustrations from concept to actual output. May use drawings, sketches, models, and/or written and verbal instructions.
- Selects styles and sizes of type, lay out material, and perform related tasks.
- May participate in the design and creation of videos using computer and video equipment.
- May prepare storyboard(s) for use in video or computer presentations.
- Prepare notes and instructions for printing.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- The contract requires 4 years of related graphic design experience.
- Proficiency with Macintosh and PC based computer platforms, as well as graphic design applications, such as Adobe Create Suite 6 or later, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Acrobat, InDesign, DreamWeaver, and MS Office.
- Experience with MAPublisher, ARCGIS, HTML5 coding and 3D design and printing preferred.