Network Professional - 1159
6 days left
- Full Time
The MIL Corporation seeks a Network Professional to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River Maryland location. The Network Professional will be responsible for provisioning installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
• Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
• Ensure that information systems hardware, software, and operating systems are in compliance with organizational policies and procedures
• Assist in the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and roll-out of solutions.
• Associate's degree in the field of Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related discipline -OR- HS/GED and 2 years of equivalent technical training and/or experience
• CompTIA Security+, OS Certificate or Training
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level clearance
• Experience in the engineering of system administration-related solutions for various projects and operational needs
• Experience in providing operations and support, and maintenance responsibilities by performing system and security monitoring, daily back-up, user account maintenance, Tier III and other support, recovery of hardware and/or software failures, applying OS patches and upgrades, periodic performance reporting, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization, and maintaining the data center environmental and monitoring equipment
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in the Risk Management Framework Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process of information systems
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.