Sr. Principal Technical Recruiter - 1113
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. Principal Technical Recruiter capable of managing a full life-cycle recruiting process. This position requires a dynamic individual with excellent communications skills who understands the challenges of primarily supporting multiple government contracts as well as other MIL corporate initiatives. The Sr. Principal Technical Recruiter will be well versed in recruiting individuals who cross multi-disciplinary IT skill sets in the fast-paced government contracting arena.
• Work with MIL's Hiring Managers to identify staffing needs, outline requirements and achieve success in recruiting objectives
• Establish and maintain an aggressive candidate pipeline by developing networks around common skill sets
• Find and engage candidates using a variety of traditional recruiting methods while employing cutting edge trends
• Utilize online recruiting sources such as major and niche job boards, professional networking sites, user groups and list-serves, blogs, social media, and direct sourcing to identify and recruit qualified passive and active candidates
• Review applications and interview and screen applicants to assess their qualifications related to work history, education, training, job skills, salary expectations, and overall fit for the organization
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant recruiting procedures and practices in compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations
• 10 to 15 years of recruiting experience in the Federal Government sector
• Experience recruiting in a technical environment
• Ability to utilize advanced sourcing techniques to engage candidates and build a professional network
• Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment, filling critical technical positions for Government clients
• Very good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• AIRS Certification
• 10 to 15 years of experience performing full life cycle recruiting
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.