Project Management Analyst - 1105
The MIL Corporation seeks a Global Financial Architecture Administration (GFAA) Project Management Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Charleston, SC 29405 location. As a member of the Systems Development and Maintenance (SDM) team, the Analyst will support the Project Manager and team responsible for the development, testing and implementation of software applications. Specific areas of focus include: helping with gathering, analyzing and reporting the information necessary to support software releases through the project lifecycle.
• Work with the GFAA team to support client site-specific software applications and projects
• Review release proposal documents and manage SDM participants' input into proposal documents
• Produce project management deliverables to aid the project manager and team in establishing shared expectations for a successful project
• Perform routine monitoring activities and report on the status of the project across all lifecycle phases and at significant milestones
• Analyze complex problems, develop alternate solutions and perform a wide range of systems and related financial services support tasks
• BA/BS in Project Management, Computer/Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related filed
• 6 years of overall relevant experience; 2 years of experience participating in or supporting project management activities, preferably in software development
• Expertise with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Ability to establish rapport with key participants of the project teams
• PMP or CAPM certification
• MS in Project Management
• Experience with CMMI-Dev principles
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
• Experience with MS Project or MS Project Server
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.