Jr. SharePoint Developer - 1138
7 days left
- Full Time
The MIL Corporation seeks a Jr. SharePoint Developer to support a Federal Government client at our Sterling, Virginia location.
• Analyze specifications, and design functional and technical solutions
• Code, test, debug, and implement solutions
• Provide technical support for existing web sites
• Prepare technical, user and training documentation
• Conduct user training as necessary
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (experience can be substituted for degree)
• Experience in analysis, design, development, coding, integration, testing, documentation, and production implementation of web sites and portals, including maintenance of existing web sites and portals
• Experience preparing technical, user and training documentation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service oriented self-starter, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Very good ability to multitask and to meet deadlines
• Active Secret clearance
• Experience developing and implementing solutions using JQuery, SharePoint Web Services, CAML and related tools/technologies
All applicants for this position must possess an active Secret clearance.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.