Sr. Software Developer
ICEAP Sr. Software Developer Position Description
Title: Sr. Software Developer
ESITE LCAT: Subject / Functional Matter Expert Level 4
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
Intrepid Solutions requires a Sr. Software Developer to support the IC Enterprise Audit Program contract with DIA.
Required (per LCAT description):
- Generally recognized as a leader in the industry in their area of expertise; sought out by others in the area of expertise for advice and guidance
- Provide expert support, analysis, research, and advice into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter
- Serve as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives. Expertise is in a particular area of Information Technology (e.g., Cybersecurity, Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Systems Management).
- Perform highly specialized and technical tasks associated with the most current and cutting-edge technologies
- May serve as a technical consultant to a project or a number projects dealing with area of technical expertise
- Coordinate with contract management and Government personnel to ensure the problems have been properly defined and the solutions satisfy customer needs
Developers in these positions will be required to provide full life cycle software development using a variety of tools, platforms, and architectures. Qualified developers will address complex system issues including: Storage solutions (NAS, SAN), Virtual environments (Amazon Web Services, Virtual machines hosted on VMWare), Network configurations, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Hardware Selection and configuration, Hardware performance tuning, Memory Management.
Qualified engineers should have a wide variety of systems and software development and maintenance experience. Desired backgrounds would include:
- Multiple Operating Systems experience such as: Windows, UNIX
- Multiple third and fourth generation language experience such as: C, C++, C#, Java
- Familiarity with SharePoint development, XML, XLST, and JSON
- Capable of developing ingest and egress modules that use XML and other formats
- Multiple IDE experience such as: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Net Beans, Active State Perl.
- Qualified engineers should also have a strong background in multiple RDBMS systems: MS SQL Server, Oracle, and / or Postgress.
- Familiarity with AWS / C2S environments is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED and 12 years experience, or
- Associates Degree and 10 years experience, or
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years experience, or
- Masters Degree and 6 years of experience, or
- PhD and 4 years of experience
Must be DoD 8570 IAT II certified; can complete certification after hire