6 days left
- Full Time
About Web is currently seeking qualified candidates for a LAN/Desktop Support in Woodlawn, MD.
- Respond daily to user requests for IT support services by providing support to users both onsite and in remote locations.
- Image, configure and deploy government workstations and laptops, and install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop and network printers.
- Administer Active Directory (AD) by creating new user accounts and groups, managing security settings and access permissions for groups or individuals, administering Organizational Units and Group Policy objects, and disabling and enabling AD accounts.
- Provide administration support for SharePoint including:
- Customizing SharePoint web pages, creating custom workflows using SharePoint Designer;
- Managing SharePoint content in lists and libraries;
- Migrating SharePoint sites from one location to another; and
- Managing SharePoint site permissions
- Setup, configure, administer, support and troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange email accounts.
- Create, support, administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange distribution lists, individual and group mailboxes, and move mailboxes, user accounts across domains and update user information in the Global Address List.
- Support, administer and troubleshoot issues with Windows Operating Systems, Adobe, and Microsoft software including but not limited to Outlook including personal folders, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint Designer, and similar.
- Install, support and troubleshoot agency-approved third party auxiliary software including but not limited to Colligo, Snagit, and Symantec DLO.
- Provide setup and support of Windows file, print and database servers including setup and administration of file shares and manage, support and troubleshoot file and folder permissions.
- Provide application development support by maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting web servers, managing access to network resources and databases including SQL, IIS and SharePoint servers.
- Troubleshoot network, internet\intranet and wireless network connectivity issues.
- Provide blackberry setup, configuration, troubleshooting and provide onsite and remote support for approximately 100 blackberry users.
- Create technical documentation such as "how to" documents.
- Support Executive Level staff with setting up wired or wireless connections for meetings and presentations.
- Entrusted with training new Analysts on procedures and tasks.