AboutWeb is currently seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work in Gaithersburg, MD.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and personal assistance support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will be responsible for direct support, including managing calendars on a daily basis and ensuring that he is prepared for all meetings and events that he will attend. Must possess the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and interfacing with business partners, internal staff, and executive
- Collaborative team player and effective contributor
- Strong communication skills
- Organized individual, with excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and able to change priorities quickly and work effectively under deadlines
- Interpersonal and customer service skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at the executive level and above
- Innovative and creative thinker, with a ‘can do' attitude and a friendly, outgoing personality
- Demonstrated clerical experience in drafting memos, reports, and other documents without grammatical or typographical errors
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of three years of administrative work experience, ideally working in a corporate or association government relations office
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively and achieve results without close supervision
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is required.
- Bachelor's Degree with three years of experience or an Associate's Degree with six years of experience