Junior AV Installer
Jr. Audio Visual Installer
We are currently searching for a Jr. Audio Visual Installer to work as a member of an Installation Team to provide support for installing video walls, conference rooms, digital displays and unclassified and classified video teleconferencing.
Candidate will be responsible for the installation and calibration of audio/visual equipment, execute implementation plans, perform system integration and system testing, understand system design principles behind wiring and terminating head-end system components, understand installation interfaces between control system and subsystems. Individual will perform general installation, device configuration and troubleshooting.
The role involves lifting equipment and the use of ladders to access the attic or crawling in the crawl space to run required fiber and/or copper cables.
- High school diploma or equivalent, vocational training, or an associate's degree in audiovisual technology
- CTS or CTS-I, (CTS-I preferred)
- Must have a Secret Clearance; TS-SCI preferred
- Position requires 50% travel
Years of Experience:
- 2 - 5 Years of Experience