Cyber Security Services Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Cyber Security Services Manager
Location: can be located at Either Vicksburg, MS OR Huntsville, AL OR Portland, OR
Long-term contract year contract
MUST BE A US CITIZEN and have an active Secret clearance
Must have an active Secret clearance
The Cyber Security Service owns the delivery of a wide range of security capabilities to the customers across the enterprise to protect the client from cyber security and information access risks. The Service Manager is responsible for the lifecycle of one or more cyber security services and is accountable for every aspect of the service and the value and risk reduction it provides to those who consume it. Effectiveness and efficiency of the service are key aspects for which the Service Manager is accountable, including alignment to security policy, the evolving threat landscape, and related project initiatives that ensure a proactive cyber security posture. The service manager will be responsible for the central coordination of audit needs/issues and resultant innovation project management. Service Manager develops and maintains the long-term strategic roadmap that drives what the service provides to contract customers in its current and future states.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Manages one or more cyber security service and is accountable for creating, delivering, and maintaining the strategic plan for each service, ensuring realization of protection and business needs.
- Understands how service(s) align to overall business strategy, cyber security landscape, security policy, and consumer needs, and can anticipate new opportunities and/or adjust service approach to accommodate variable needs
- Drives alignment across technology, operations, BISOs, and Policy to ensure successful delivery, availability, and intended value of service(s) is achieved
- Evaluates evolving risk areas to identify and address gaps in current controls, service functionality and capabilities
- Incorporates capability requirements from stakeholders to gain consensus on common set of objectives and intended outcomes
- Partners with Program Delivery to translates the functional roadmap into work tracks and project concepts required to realize intended outcomes
- Responsible for articulating purpose and value of service(s), and ensuring understanding across impacted consumer base
- Applies standardized project management methodologies to produce project scope, requirements, plans, and reports for all designed service management processes
- Ensures Critical Success Factors (CSFs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and process metrics are developed and supported by applicable tools.
- Assist in the production and implementation of Service Improvement Plans.
- Ensures changes to existing processes or the development of new processes are completed; ensure they are posted to the Process Asset Library (PAL).
- Participate in compliance and audit activities related to services offered by the company to the customer.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement, developing and implementing best practice and continuous improvement initiatives for a business unit.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work is generally conducted in an office environment, and may extend into late hours. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire and Safety Regulations and published company work policies.
Bachelors in Business Management and 8+ years of IT management experience. One year related experience may be substituted for one year education
In depth knowledge of process related to organizational change management concepts in a DoD environment highly desired
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA)
Additional technical and business analysis certifications will be considered
Meets requirements outlined in AR 25-2 for NIPRNET access, Capable of effectively communicating technical information in English, both written and verbal.
Experience in negotiation of contract service levels and service level agreements preferred
Experience with DoD regulations regarding framework implementation a plus (ITIL, COBIT5, TOGAF).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Formal IT and Business centric presentation skills for multiple levels of management
Demonstrated ability to work with multiple customers at the same time
Ability to establish customer trust and confidence
Ability to travel within company and customer locations as needed within short notice
If the needs of the business dictate, perform tasks outside normally scheduled business hours
Managing the contractual requirements of the Cyber Security Architect