Restaurant Assistant Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
When you join Panera LLC, as a Restaurant Assistant Manager, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a restaurant manager, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Restaurant Assistant Manager today! This is a great opportunity to hone and develop your management skills in preparation for advancement with Panera LLC.Restaurant Assistant Manager
About the Assistant Manager position:
- You make it happen. Its simple our customers love our food and we love our customers. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, its up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in a bakery-cafe.
- Its about being our best. Your role as an Assistant Manager is to continually invest in and develop our cafe teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and wholesome as our food quality ingredients and relationships without the filler.
Were looking for:
- 3+ years restaurant management experience preferred
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive salary & incentives
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities, including our Joint Venture General Manager Program
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer601267 McLean, VA - Chain Bridge Rd