Proactive Product Copywriter
- This organization’s culture has a start-up feel
- As a member of our product marketing team, your primary responsibility will be writing and editing content for The Company’s products and related services.
- The ideal candidate will possess a masterful command of the English language, the ability to write benefit-oriented product copy at a swift and steady pace, and the desire to uncover newsworthy, educational stories in daily interactions with coworkers, clients, and partners.
- Write sales-oriented, benefit-focused product copy for a range of online voting software and services
- Write promotional copy for ads, press releases, scripts, guides, blog posts, etc.
- The copy writer will craft documents for an array of materials, such as how-to guides, instruction manuals, and video scripts
- Collaborate with internal teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the product, and service
- As a product copywriter, you will work side-by-side with the client relations team to identify client needs for educational marketing content
- Translate product detail and technical specifications into lively, benefit-oriented copy that sells
- Create product copy within brand guidelines
- The product copywriter will collaborate with marketing director to ensure creative synergy
- 2-4 years of experience writing marketing, promotional or product copy
- 4-year degree
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong grammar, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to conduct accurate web-based research
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!